To celebrate the opening of our newest store at Bury the team at SureStore Bury are extremely excited to be launching a competition offering the most deserving local Bury business a FREE 50sqft storage unit for six months. Imagine how your start-up, small business or e-commerce growth could benefit!
50sqft - SureStore Size Help from Sure Store on Vimeo.
We’re proud to offer Bury’s most deserving start-up or small business a FREE 50sqft storage unit for a whole six months!
Our storage units are the ideal solution for any business requiring extra space, and are perfect for storing excess stock, tools and equipment, e-commerce products, archived documents and much more!
Our Bury facility boasts state-of-the-art security including CCTV surveillance and individual alarm systems as well as free Wi-Fi and 24/7 access if needed.
So, if you’re a small local business, or a start-up with big plans, why not take advantage of this fantastic competition!
How to Enter
For your business to be in with the chance of winning FREE storage for the next six months, here’s how to enter.
Find SureStore on Facebook, Like our page and share the competition post and add a comment or short video to our competition post to state why your Bury business should win the unit.
Twitter users should head to the main SureStore profile, click ‘Follow’ and retweet the competition post with a comment or short video as to why you are a deserving Bury business!
You can also enter via LinkedIn. Leave a comment or short video clip on our original competition post by SureStore stating why your Bury business should win the unit!
You have until 30th September to enter.
Let us know your plans for the unit and how it could benefit your emerging or local Bury business, and we’ll announce the winner soon after!
Full terms and conditions.
1. The competition is open to all permanent residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over who have a new business.
2. Storage provided may only be for intended business purposes only.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is required to enter this competition.
4. Entry to the competition is via Facebook and Twitter only.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be midnight (GMT) on 31st August 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be valid.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are:
• Facebook entrants must reply to the original competition post with their reason to win in order to be entered into the competition prize draw. Entrants must also like the page and share the competition post.
• Twitter entrants must reply to the original competition tweet with their reason to win in order to be entered into the competition prize draw. Entrants must also follow the page and re-tweet the competition post.
9. The prize is as follows: 50sqft standard storage unit at or Bury site for 6 months. Includes free wi-fi plus standard access times.
10. The prize is non-negotiable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
11. There will be one winner, chosen by SureStore and announced by social media by 8th September.
12. The winner will be notified by email or by DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The must be able to provide ID and postal address. Failure to do so will result in the drawing of an alternative winner.
14. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.