1. The promoter is: SureStore Storage Ltd, trading as SureStore whose registered office is at Suite2, 50a Alderley Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 1NT, United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open to all permanent residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of SureStore and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is required to enter this competition.
4. Entry to the competition is via Facebook and Twitter only.
5. Only one entry per person. Further entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be midnight (GMT) on 31st July 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be valid.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are:
Facebook entrants must ‘like’ the competition post in order to be automatically entered into the competition, prior to submitting their entry. Entrants must still have the ‘like’ on the post at the time of the result or their entry will not be valid.
Twitter entrants must be ‘following’ the SureStore Twitter account and ‘retweet’ the competition post in order to be automatically entered into the competition, prior to submitting their entry. Entrants must still ‘follow’ the SureStore Twitter account at the time of the result or their entry will not be valid.
9. The prize is as follows: The new Totem pole will adopt the name provided by the winning entrant. The Winner will additionally receive use to a 10sqft storage locker for 6 months, free of charge, subject to the winning entrant completing a standard storage agreement.
10. The prize is non-negotiable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
11. There will be one winner, chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email or by DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and selection of a alternative winner.
13. The promoter will confirm the winning participant following confirmation of their identity. The winning participant must have an active, working and valid email address and be able to provide proof of age and postal address. Failure to do so will result in the selection of an alternative winner.
14. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address email@example.com .
16. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
17. The winner agrees that no intellectual property rights will rest with them in providing the winning entry to this naming competition. All rights to the Totem name will be the intellectual property of SureStore Storage Ltd, and its associated companies.
18. The promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. In the event of any dispute or complaint, please contact SureStore at the address above.